Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SOMETHING EVERY MOM MUST READ!

I came across this blog that every mother has to read. It truly changed me and my attitude about being a mom. It's really the hardest job in the world and reading things like this just gives you a boost. Plan on sobbing your eyes out, but trust me it's worth reading. The blog is adailyscoop.blogspot and it's about a mother's perspective after a her child dies. The post that hit me the hardest was "behold your little ones" you can scroll down to popular posts to find this. All her posts are amazing and I think she is so incredible. Like I said plan crying but so worth it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kristin, I'm glad you put that website on your blog. I cried for an hour, it is so sad, but I am so glad to read it and remind me of how blessed we are. And to treasure our kids while they are little. Thanks! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristen, I found your blog through Tara's. It looks like we're in the same boat 2 boys and then a girl and all about the same ages. I love your family picture because everyone is being serious except of course the littest one, who probably won't smile when you really want her to. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete