Monday, November 23, 2009

Three things I'm grateful for!!!


I thought it was better late than never to post pictures of Halloween costumes. But I just got around to getting these of Cutler. He was sick on Halloween and I didn't get any good pictures then. So we just got these on Sat of him.




































Cutest little monkey I think I ever saw. Love this little girl.










































Cal wanted to be a cop so bad and our sweet neighbor let him get some pictures with him and his car. He was the happiest kid when he got to sit in the car and turn on the sirens.






























































2 comments:

  1. Your kids are stinkin cute. And the photos are great. I love it all. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you in primary and the neighborhood. Your blog is adorable. check out myn daveandtaragrantfamily.blogspot

    ReplyDelete