Saturday, December 4, 2010

Countdown to Christmas!

I would like to thank my sweet sister for making me this advent calender. She is so sweet .I wanted to make one but didn't have the time. She wanted to pay me back for taking pics of her kids. I love this so much. Not only is it darling, the kids love opening a box every morning. It's the highlight of their day. We also made gingerbread houses at Grandma Daryl today. The kids had a blast! I think they ate more candy than they put on their houses. It was fun so thanks Grandma. Can't wait for Christmas. Love this time of year.











1 comment:

  1. All so cute, love the aprons, did you make them? I got your gift for Scarlett today, thank you so much they are adorable. I can't wait to have her wear them. She is such a doll, can't wait for you guys to meet her.

    ReplyDelete