Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cakes Cakes and more Cakes!

So it seems like I get done with one birthday and
have to start thinking about the next one. I love
making my kids birthday cakes and have fun
doing it. It is nice to have over with though.
For Cardyn's cake I was brave and attempted
rolled fondant. For anyone thinking about making
one it's really not that hard and it turned out
really fun.
Cal had a cowboy themed party so
we made a horse.
Cutler is having a blast playing
soccer right now so he wanted a
soccer ball cake. I can't believe he
will be eight next year.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. You're cakes are SO cute. My cousin just starting doing the fondant cakes too they're too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! Of course the cakes are darling, I wouldn't have expected any less from you! I am in serious LOVE with that fondant cake! GO YOU!

    ReplyDelete